Saturday 2 August 2008

What Do You Mean 2 Months Since I Last Posted?

Two months is not a long time! I regret that I have completely overlooked the blog in recent weeks. I was reminded of this by Nigel with his helpful "when are you going to put more on the blog!" and then he told me that the last entry was 5th June!



So what happened?




  • Still chasing our new ticket machines! It would appear that the construction time includes mining the ore and refining it to form the raw materials ready to be made into componants!

  • We bid for a contract, lost it, won it and then lost it again much to my regret. It would have provided a welcome boost to the 54 service.

  • We won an evening contract to start in early September between Dursley and Stroud (Fridays only).

  • Looks like the 620 service contract will be extended for another 12 months which is very good news! I don't think the Varios (R629 YOM and R630 YOM) will make it though. I am, however, not aversed to a bit of bus shopping!

  • Many hours completing our claim for rebate of some of the fuel duty that we have paid.

  • Painted the National (VAE 499T) but not too happy with the job!

  • Exibited at the Stroud Running Day (H843 NOC, F705 BAT and H430 EFT). H843 NOC working a Cashes Green free bus run as part of the event.

  • And much, much more!

I promise that more posts will follow!

No comments: