Tuesday 15 April 2008

The Day Of The Blog

Today is the day I have decided to start this blogging thing. I hope that there will be time enough in my hectic life to portray the trials and tribulations of running a small bus company!

Cotswold Green currently runs sixteen vehicles from its base in Nailsworth, Gloucestershire covering the southern half of the county and straying as far afield as Bath. Somewhere in the region of 26 employees inhabit our little world and maybe more about some of them another day!

Today was an ordinary low pressure day where the office was quiet except for the occasional timetable enquiry and the inevitable sales call. The final preparations for our new routes in Gloucester (241 to Sandhurst and 11 to Podsmead) should now be complete and I look forward to the start of these on Monday. The weather was nice today and reminds me that our depot sits in a really nice spot, in a valley surrounded by trees. Got to be better than the typical industrial estate location!

So that is all I have for the first installment, more another day.

No comments: