Wednesday 4 June 2008

Time Flies!

I can't believe that it was the 17th May since I last posted on the blog.

Part of the reason for this was my holiday in Jersey where public transport really is a viable alternative to the car. We either walked or caught the bus!

Cotswold Green however continued without me for a week with not too much extra paperwork to complete on my return. We have retained the 256 service which had been recently retendered although the Saturday journeys have been removed due to the usual budget pressures. I have taken the opportunity to introduce a new 63 route to cover some of the territory. The choice of number is a reminder of the old 63 route that used to run between Dursley and Cheltenham many years ago!

The new ticket machines have not arrived yet whilst our existing system (Wayfarer 2) has pretty much given up! This is going to cause me a headache when it comes to getting all of the figures together at the end of the month!

No comments: